uPVC window frames and doors are maintenance free, and the smooth surface allows for easy cleaning.
Our products are extremely durable and suitable for all weather conditions. uPVC windows and doors have a multi-chamber, double sealing system that contributes to noise reduction and heat insulation.
Kool Windows offers prompt and friendly service, including fitment. We offer quality products at affordable prices.
A few things we’re great at
Handles, Doors, Windows, Enclosures.
We specialise in the design of our own handles so it can suit the requirements of our customised products. We provide a variety of options to accommodate what we install into your beautiful look.
Offering a range of stylish options, REHAU uPVC door systems are built to last and combine sturdy construction with a superb finish.
Our uPVC windows are manufactured to suit customer needs. uPVC windows are weather resistant and thermally coherent due to their insulating characteristics.
Balconies adn patios can be glazed using uPVC glazing system, expanding your living space and adding cosiness to your home.
- Maintenance free: no painting, no varnishing, no putty.
- The multi-chamber and double sealing system design of the profile gives the window the best insulation of sound and heat.
- Sound insulation of single layer glass windows can reduce the noise by 22-25dB.
- Double layer glass can reduce the noise by 30dB.
- Suitable for different weather conditions.
- The smooth surface allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- High voltage shock proof.
- Superior drainage & extreme durability.
- Joints are welded together
Kool Windows manufactures window frams and doors from uPVC (unplasticised poly vinyl chloride). We produce standard size as well as custom made windows adn doors. Our profile supplier is ISO 9001 certified and our profiles exceed the German standard DIN-16830. Our products have a life span of 50 years and are suitable for different weather conditions.
16 Lindsay Road, Unit 7, Korsten, 6001 Port Elizabeth, South Africa
074 351 7044 || firstname.lastname@example.org